Sunday, March 8, 2015

Einige coole Miniaturfiguren Bilder:


Christmas Ball Unfall
Miniatur-Figuren
Bild von Stéfan
Weihnachtsdekoration kann gefährlich sein. Sturmtruppen 365 & gt; Tag 262/365[Abonnieren: (Feed) - (mail) - (twitter ) - (facebook) ]


Kleine Soldaten Vs. Sturmtruppen
Miniatur-Figuren
Bild von Stéfan
Kleine Soldaten zurückzuschlagen, nachdem einer von ihnen wurde von TK479 erschossen.& Quot; Toy Kriege & quot; - Episode 2/5 - & lt; & lt; vorherige - nächsten & gt; & gt; Sturmtruppen 365 & gt; Tag 133/365[ abonnieren ][ Sturmtruppen 365 Drucke ]

Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

29 comments:

  1. lol funny shot they always seem to be displaying the correct emotion from just the stance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sash´s Kitchen-Studio PhotographyMarch 8, 2015 at 7:12 AM

    hoppla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know that kind of stromtroopers are used to Stefan
    photos? Do you know where can I buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i see a workers safety compensation claim in the making.
    --
    Seen in my contacts' photos. (?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Albert: try here
    www.frommoseisley2u.com/shop/show_product.php?products_id...
    i am not sure if it is the same stormtrooper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Marcin!

    I will try it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The details about the figures are here: stormtroopers365.com/faq/
    I think the one that Marcin gave is correct, but the picture is a bit small to be sure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oops!!! be more careful next time!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely workman's comp!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love every details in your pictures man

    ReplyDelete
  11. The evils of the draft ball.

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing pic!


    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. huahuuahuhauhauhauhauhauhuahuhuhauh

    ReplyDelete
  14. green little monsterMarch 8, 2015 at 1:16 PM

    wholala

    the death star is fallen from the treetop

    ReplyDelete
  15. It looks like somebody lost his head :-O

    --
    Seen on your photo stream. (?)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I started to do pictures of clone troopers (instead of stormtroopers) just like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hehe, they're like ants!

    --
    Seen on my Flickr home page. (?)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes, but ants with grenades and guns.

    ReplyDelete
  19. AHaha, owned!

    --
    Seen on my Flickr home page. (?)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sweet.

    Saw your set get recognized on Unrealitymag.com. Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  21. YST (aka kryptos5)March 8, 2015 at 2:41 PM

    This scene reminds me of Gulliver's Travels.

    --
    Seen on your photo stream. (?)

    ReplyDelete
  22. It's turning ugly! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for the info, that's great!
    The following scene is even closer from Gulliver's tale.
    This is WAR man!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is fantastic! I can't stop thinking of Gulliver's Travels.

    ReplyDelete
  25. HAHhahahahahh I love it!

    ReplyDelete